I’m not always a fan of the author of Wintery Knight’s posts but he has put together an excellent list of Christian Apologetic arguments for Christian Theism that I will list here. The majority of these arguments focus on recent discoveries that have been made within the sciences (excellent) and he also has a couple of posts that highlight Dr. William Craig. Definitely worth looking at.
- The kalam cosmological argument and the Big Bang theory
- The fine-tuning argument from cosmological constants and quantities
- The origin of life, part 1 of 2: the building blocks of life
- The origin of life, part 2 of 2: biological information
- The sudden origin of phyla in the Cambrian explosion
- Galactic habitable zones and circumstellar habitable zones
- Irreducible complexity in molecular machines
- The creative limits of natural selection and random mutation
- Angus Menuge’s ontological argument from reason
- Alvin Plantinga’s epistemological argument from reason
- William Lane Craig’s moral argument
- The unexpected applicability of mathematics to nature
- Six reasons why you should believe in non-physical minds
- William Lane Craig’s case for the resurrection of Jesus
The personal story for the author of Wintery Knight can be read here: https://winteryknight.com/why-i-am-a-christian/ I don’t have a name for the author because he choses to remain anonymous.
Worthy is the Lamb! Blessings!