Back in 2016, I started to invest some real time, effort and prayer in this blog. Anyone who thinks that even an old fella like me, who is just a normal everyday layman, can’t make an impact for Jesus, with some honest effort, on the Internet, would be wrong. I know I am just small fry and there are countless Christian blogs that reach far more people than I do but just consider the following:
- Almost every country in the world has been reached.
- 1500+ posts
- 410,503 hits
- 292,821 visitors
- Real friendships developed with people from many different countries and backgrounds
- 1208 followers
- Large topically indexed database of free Christian Resources developed
- Minimal financial expenditure with free WordPress blogs (highly recommended)
- Smaller core of “regulars” who show patience, understanding and forgiveness with my numerous shortcomings
- Increased awareness on a wide scope of Christian related subjects
- Enhanced faith and confidence in our Lord and Saviour Jesus
- A constant source of guidance, recommendations and encouragement whenever I need it
- A more viable multi media platform to effectively communicate versus Twitter or Facebook
If you have never considered starting a blog, I strongly encourage you to do so. Sure it takes time and effort but it is well worth the investment. Most of the Christians that I have encountered are eager to help and provide advice, and even when you run into some who fill their days by throwing accusations at others, it is, or easily can be, relatively minor. All things considered, I have gained much more than what I put into this and I am so very grateful for the friendships that have developed over these short number of years. We live in trying times, this is an opportunity and resource that can definitely build you up and we certainly need more of that. And as a final note, don’t worry about making mistakes with learning to run a blog, we all make mistakes and there are darn few of us who haven’t made blunders. If you’ve never considered it, give it a try!
Worthy is the Lamb! Blessings!