Garbage In / Garbage Out is a terminology used in Information Technology and Mathematics. What it basically means is that the quality of information that comes out cannot be better than the quality of information that goes in. Hence, if you have garbage information going in, the output will assuredly also be garbage.
The reason why I am using this terminology is to draw your attention to what I personally believe is incalculable harm being done to the name of Christ and His Church. And, as you will soon see, this has to do with conspiracy theories, one in particular which is identified as Three Percenters. If you are not familiar with the Three Percenters, here is a link that provides a once over lightly:
As noted in the above link, this movement is primarily associated with the Patriot Movement, but you will quickly note that their ideology also cascades into New World Order and Globalist Agenda conspiracies.
I have provided the two above links just to give you a quick overview of how this all fits together.
So why am I telling you folks about this you ask? Good question.
Airing “disagreements” among Christians is not something that I take lightly. I earnestly try to avoid it at all costs and during the last five years of blogging I have never authored a post like this one. Infrequently I do run into a situation when disagreements are voiced in exchanging comments but in this particular instance, some rhetoric by another Christian blogger does need to be directly challenged in a post and I am about to tell you why.
I’ve had some disagreements with a Christian gentleman named Ryan Callahan a couple of times. Mr. Callahan is very outspoken and he is an acknowledged Three Percenter. You don’t have to take my word for it, here is a direct quote from the following link on his website:
“Yes, I am a 3%er and I have the patch on my American militia uniform that I will wear if I am ever called to defend my country against enemies foreign or domestic.”
Mr. Callahan posted a lengthy article yesterday which I am about to partially summarize. The link to his complete post is here, and the following summary contains direct quotes from his complete article.
This is a Summary of what Mr. Callahan believes:
- Our government is filled with traitors from the cowards in Congress to the corrupt judges who defile our Constitution to the corrupt FBI and CIA who are now calling Patriots domestic terrorists.
- This is a communist take over of our once free and beautiful country.
- It is being dominated by a group of people who literally worship satan. It is a luciferian cabal known as the New World Order and they have been working to build a one world government for the evil one for a very long time.
- The globalist Illuminati is very real, and our country has just been completely taken over by them.
- It is very sad and disheartening when I see even Christians falling for the lies of the globalist controlled mainstream media.
- It is also painfully obvious that the corrupt judges appointed by Obama threw out all the evidence and would not even listen to the cases being presented, and Congress played along in their backstabbing coup against Trump and our people.
- Trump is a true Patriot who fought hard for our country. His fight for freedom and righteousness far outweighed any personality flaws he has, and for that he has my respect.
- The left is going to destroy our country and we must prepare for that the best we can.
- They are going to continue the mind control with the masks, and push forced vaccinations of their poisonous and deadly Covid vaccine, which will eventually lead to the mark of the beast.
- They are going to continue waging war against God, His Word, His Church, and His people, and spread their satanic Agenda 21 (in fulfillment of their evil commandments written in stone on their Georgia Guidestones) through every part of our society. Make no mistake, the one world government is here now and they are waiting for their leader the antichrist to arrive.
- This is the war between God and satan that has been fought since the evil one entered the garden and lied to Eve. You must choose whom you will serve.
- I will never bow to the luciferian cabal.
- They are out in the open with their evil agenda now, arrogantly admitting their plans to come for us. So much for the so called unity they talked about after traitor Biden stole the election on November 4th. I told you their calls for unity were fake. I told you they want us dead.
- This is not business as usual. This is not just another political election. This is the New World Order rising to power, and America will be no more.
- Our brothers and sisters in Western countries like the U.K. and Australia know what I’m talking about. They have been dealing with the evil agenda of the United Nations for many decades now.
- We fought hard in America and we will continue to fight for our freedom and for the freedom of people everywhere in this world, but America has just been conscripted into the New World Order and we must realize this.
- There is no Q plan to save the world. Q was a psy op to pacify and blame Patriots and entrap us in their snare, and it worked.
- Our only Savior is Jesus, and we must put our faith, hope, and trust in Him alone.
- Will you bow to satan and those who serve him, or will you stand firm in Jesus Christ? Will you go along with the lies of the left’s satanic agenda, or will you live in the truth? The choice is yours, and believe me, you will be confronted with that choice and you must choose wisely. Just like our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ warned, repent or perish.
You will note that these are substantial claims to be making. Some Christians might say that it is not necessary to challenge these claims but I disagree. It is very important to challenge these claims because of the harm that this type of rhetoric does to both the name of Christ and the Christian Church. Not only that, if one encourages this type of rhetoric, then the one who encourages this rhetoric is complicit. If you disagree with my perspective, that is your right to do so but I do feel that as a committed Christian I do have a responsibility to not just sweep this type of rhetoric under the rug as having no influence or consequence. If we are to defend truth, which I believe we are, then challenge what is portrayed as truth, when it is not Biblical truth.
Now before I go on, I would like to clarify a few things about the USA and the Gospel of Christ:
- The USA is not strictly a Christian nation. The USA is a nation of people from a multitude of backgrounds and beliefs.
- The power of Christianity does not come from a majority status, even in a democracy. It doesn’t come from a vast voting block. It doesn’t come from electing God’s man or woman into the right office. The power of Christianity is Jesus Christ.
- There is no war to win. Jesus has already won the war that no one else could win: the war against death and rebellion against God. Jesus won that war to sweep us from our native country—the kingdom of darkness, to a new country—the kingdom of light, to serve a new king. Jesus said that My kingdom is not of this world.
- There’s only one battle going on right now that matters. We’re not fighting for the soul of our nation. Jesus didn’t die for a particular nation. He died for people from all nations. We fight for the souls of people. Our power is Jesus. And We fight by waging peace and our weapon is love. And that is why Jesus gave us the Great Commission. If Jesus had of wanted us to form a political motivated movement He would have commanded us to do so, but He didn’t. Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s, they are not one and the same.
- The USA is a country that has routinely and predictably (and peaceably) swung between Democrats and Republicans and back to Democrats then back to Republicans throughout its 246 year history. This is how a democracy works.
- Jesus told us that as the time for His return approaches many things will change from good to evil. He NEVER once told us as Christians that we could stop them, Jesus did tell us to work with Him to change hearts (the Great Commission). We keep putting the cart before the horse.
- Jesus tells us in Revelation that a one world government and the anti-Christ will appear. Show me one place where it says we, as Christian believers, are to take up arms and fight against him to win by force. Jesus doesn’t say that does He? Jesus didn’t say that when Peter cut off the guards ear and He isn’t saying it now. In fact Jesus told Peter to put down his weapon. Jesus tells us not to even worry about what to say when we are being questioned or charged, that His Holy Spirit will give us the words that we are to speak and Jesus also tells us that some of us will in fact be killed, if we are here when that happens. The one thing we are told to do is to be true to Jesus and to not deny Him, which means to not take the mark of the beast, or not subject ourselves under the beasts authority, even if it costs us our lives. That’s it.
- Jesus told us that He had foretold us what would happen so that we do would not fear or be afraid (speculation in conspiracy theories), but rather rest in the knowledge that He had already conquered the world. As Christians, too many of us keep fighting for the wrong kingdom.
- One process focuses on what we can do, the other process, on what God has already done. The harvest is people, which eventually will change how a nation follows the moral Laws of God.
You don’t really change a nations heart by enforcing laws that they don’t agree with, you do change a nation by changing peoples hearts, which does change what they do agree with.
Jesus obviously knew this when He gave us the Great Commission but we evidently have seemingly forgotten it, and yes, that would put us at odds with the direction that Jesus gave us.
- Zechariah 4:6 NASB says: “Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel, saying, ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of armies.” Why is it that we seem not to be able to grasp this?
Final Note: If you disagree with me, as I am sure Mr. Callahan will, that is your call and obviously Mr. Callahan’s call, and that is fine, but at least I have voiced my concern to my fellow Christians and I am not being complicit. Mr. Callahan says he likes to stand up for the truth. Well so do I Mr. Callahan and some of the truth that you believe is not the same truth that I believe, and I have stated my case why.
Worthy is the Lamb! Blessings!