– In Genesis, Jesus Christ is the seed of the woman.
– In Exodus, He is the Passover lamb.
– In Leviticus, He is our high priest.
– In Numbers, He is the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night.
– In Deuteronomy, He is the prophet like unto Moses.
– In Joshua, He is the captain of our salvation.
– In Judges, He is our judge and lawgiver.
– In Ruth, He is our kinsman redeemer.
– In 1st and 2nd Samuel, He is our trusted prophet.
– In Kings and Chronicles, He is our reigning king.
– In Ezra, He is the rebuilder of the broken down walls of human life.
– In Esther, He is our Mordecai.
– In Job, He is our ever-living redeemer.
– In Psalms, He is our shepherd.
– In Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, He is our wisdom.
– In the Song of Solomon, He is the loving bridegroom.
– In Isaiah, He is the prince of peace.
– In Jeremiah, He is the righteous branch.
– In Lamentations, He is our weeping prophet.
– In Ezekiel, He is the wonderful four-faced man.
– In Daniel, He is the forth man in life’s “fiery furnace.”
– In Hosea, He is the faithful husband, forever married to the backslider.
– In Joel, He is the baptizer with the Holy Ghost and fire.
– In Amos, He is our burden-bearer.
– In Obadiah, He is the mighty to save.
– In Jonah, He is our great foreign missionary.
– In Micah, He is the messenger of beautiful feet.
– In Nahum, He is the avenger of God’s elect.
– In Habakkuk, he is God’s evangelist, crying, “revive thy work in the midst of the years.”
– In Zephaniah, He is our Saviour.
– In Haggai, He is the restorer of God’s lost heritage.
– In Zechariah, He is the fountain opened up in the house of David for sin and uncleanness.
– In Malachi, He is the Sun of Righteousness, rising with healing in His wings.
– In Matthew, He is King of the Jews.
– In Mark, He is the Servant.
– In Luke, He is the Son of Man, feeling what we feel.
– In John, He is the Son of God.
– In Acts, He is the Savior of the world.
– In Romans, He is the righteousness of God.
– In I Corinthians, He is the Rock that followed Israel.
– In II Corinthians, He is the Triumphant One, giving victory.
– In Galatians, He is our liberty; He sets us free.
– In Ephesians, He is Head of the Church.
– In Philippians, He is our joy.
– In Colossians, He is our completeness.
– In 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, He is our hope.
– In I Timothy, He is our faith.
– In II Timothy, He is our stability.
– In Philemon, He is our Benefactor.
– In Titus, He is truth.
– In Hebrews, He is our perfection.
– In James, he is the Power behind our faith.
– In I Peter, He is our example.
– In II Peter, He is our purity.
– In I John, He is our life.
– In II John, He is our pattern.
– In III John, He is our motivation.
– In Jude, He is the foundation of our faith.
– In Revelation, He is our coming King!
Worthy is the Lamb! Blessings!